The John Baldwin School Site Council is an elected group of parents, teachers, and school staff who work with the principal to:
- Maintain a comprehensive school plan that addresses budget, strategies to meet academic standards, and the overall school vision
- Budget and allocate state designated School Improvement Plan funds in a manner that supports the school objectives
- Monitor and maintain appropriate goals as established in the school plan.
To insure the council works closely with both the Cougar Education Fund and the PTA, board members from each attend council meetings. The council meets monthly and while only members may vote, all are welcome to attend.
John Baldwin School Site Council
May 13, 2014, 1:00 p.m.
Participants: School Site Council Members: Kaashoek (year 1 of 2), Wilson (year 1 of 2), Hale, Bull (year 2 of 2), Elkin (year 1 of 2), Hoyle (year 1 of 2), Ware (year 2 of 2), Long (year 1 of 2), Morgan-Montanari (year 2 of 2), DeWolfe (year 1 of 1). All staff, parents, and members of the public are invited to attend the meeting.
- Call the Meeting to Order
- Roll Call/Introduction of Members
- Call for Additions/Deletions of Agenda Items
- Reading and Approval of Minutes
- CEF & PTA reports
- Principal Report
- Public Comment
- Budget Update
- Old Business
- California Distinguished School Award
- Safety Plan Approval
- 2014-15 Budget Approval
- Elections for SSC Parent Membership
- New Business
- Parent Survey